My Headlines

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's been awhile since a new post, however today is a new day.

Tomorrow is likewise a new day, and we should all hope that the chaos amongst the world will begin to neutralize itself shortly.  


For the first time ever, I am going to caution those of you who read this that something altogether new is upon us.  Thinking about the horizon lines of our future, something came knocking upon consciousness itself.  While sitting in deep meditation the Earth spoke of future upheaval.  No more than that really, as these things tend to be, but for the sake of real documentation there it is.  


I haven't had dreams since the visions of Hurricane Rita, and Katrina, prior to that, 911, and once more in my life, the Tsunami that shook the world.  I didn't see these events in themselves, however I gained glimpses of the aftermath in moments which were altogether out of any context I could have understood at the time.  Somewhat like the Nostradamus quatrains, there was no way of knowing what was truly seen.  Not until the actual event, but here is my attempt at honing my own latent talents so as to, hopefully gain better facility in understanding what we are to experience in our fast approaching future.  


Something is to happen which effects a global mindset and that causes us to think about what we really are....that's all I can say at this time..



No comments: